Aero Precision M4E1 AR-15 Upper Receiver + Gen 2 Free Float Rail Combo Set
This Upper Receiver Handguard Combo now includes the new Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard!
Key features include the addition of quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail.
The state of the art M4E1 platform starts with the M4E1 Upper Receiver. The M4E1 upper receiver is a one-piece design combining the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself. Since the rail mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system, but it also provides for easy installation of the gas tube with a pre-aligned gas tube hole. Additional lightening cuts save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
Easy barrel installation - Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M4E1 upper and tighten it using the provided barrel nut and wrench. Then slide your rail on and tighten the screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.
- AR15 M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- Gen 2 Keymod or M-Lok Enhanced Free Float Handguard Rail
- Handguard mounting screws
- Barrel Nut
- Barrel Wrench
Enhanced Upper Receiver Features:
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Comes assembled, with dust cover and forward assist installed
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard Features:
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
Paypal is disabled for this item.
Aero Precision M4E1 AR-15 Upper Receiver + GEN 2 Free Float Rail
- Brand: Aero Precision
- Product Code: APAR600251
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Free Shipping